Air Cargo Services from Iran, for Air Transport of Fresh Truffles by Safiran
Safiran, Freight Forwarding Company, delivers tons of fresh white truffles (Zubaidi) or Black truffle from Tehran, Iran to GCC countries and Italy every year by air cargo from Imam Khomeini Airport (IKA), cargo section. Truffles are a genus in the Tuberaceae family of fungi, which is grown in the heart of nature in north and south of Iran, and widely in root of mountain plants. The fungi is very nutritious and contains a high amount of plant protein. Truffles have special place in the food culture of the Persian Gulf people and European countries for many years.
Large quantity of white truffles are mainly exported to Persian Gulf states such as Kuwait, UAE and Saudi Arabia by air cargo. Safiran, as a fright forwarder, has many years of experience in air transport of white truffle (Zubaidi) to Kuwait, Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Also Safiran sends tons of fresh black truffle to European countries by air cargo, specially, Italy, annually. Black truffle comes from northern parts of Iran, mainly by Caspian Sea. The appropriate season for black truffles starts from mid spring to first month of summer.
Safiran is capable of helping you, in the field of stylish, specialized packaging, handling all of documents for export goods, as well as required documents to clear the goods in destination, with best air cargo rates and fast air born transport. For many years, Safiran has continuously carried out air cargo of truffles from all airports including Tabriz, Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz and Bandar Abbas Airport.
In view of the truffles sensitivity to price as well as weight loss of the goods due to rapid evaporation of water, after preparing the product, you can get it to the nearest airport anywhere in Iran, and the personnel of the company, would carry out the custom duties and provide the required documents as soon as possible, and deliver your goods to target market, by air cargo.
So, unnecessary land movement of your goods to major airports such as Tehran, in this case, would not be required and as a result your goods would reach final destination in much shorter time and with less financial damage due to weight loss.
Safiran, Air Cargo Services for Transport of Fresh Truffles to Desired Destination
- Preparation of documents such as Packing List and Invoice.
- Customs procedures for export
- Obtaining agricultural Health Certificate from related authorities
- Obtaining Certificate of Origin
- Airline communications for best available booking and fastest delivery to requested destination.
- Being in touch with Shipper and Consignee of the shipment and reporting transport project at each level to them
- Issuing Air Waybill with best available rate in the market for air cargo
Documents and Procedures for Air Cargo of Fresh Truffles to Requested Destination
- Packing List of goods, containig information about number of packs and dimensions of packs in that particular shipment
- Commercial Invoice, containig information about the value of shipment
- Health Certificate, containig approval of inspetion of goods by authorities in origin
- Certiificate of Origin
Other Services Offered by Safiran for Air Cargo of Fresh Truffles
- Delivery of goods to airport for process of air cargo
- Inspetion of goods at time of delivery and reporting to shipper and consignee, if needed.
- Packaging of goods at our warehouse facility, only in IKA, if needed.